If you are looking for hot, fresh home baked bread that you can make on a daily basis, look no further. The Breadman BK1060S 2-Pound Professional Bread Maker is just what you need.
It allows you to make anything from banana nut bread to cinnamon raisin toast. It comes with a push button control panel that has 14 different baking settings, which includes gluten free, low carb and jam.
Features – Benefits:
1. Includes 14 baking settings which include gluten free, artisan dough, low carb and jam.
2. Comes with 3 crust colors (dark, medium, light), 3 loaf sizes (1lb, 1 1/2lb and 2lb) and a 15 hr. delay timer.
3. Includes kneading paddles that are collapsible, and a convenient nut dispenser.
4. Accessories include an adjustable measuring spoon, recipe book and collapsible measuring cup; 2 year limited warranty included also.
1. The dimensions for shipping of this unit are 15 1/2 by 12.2 by 15 1/2 in., ships at a weight of 17lbs. and has 3 stars on Amazon and 49 customer reviews.
Upsides: This machine does everything it says it is going to do. There is nothing left for you to do but add your ingredients. It kneads, bakes and notifies you when your bread is done baking. You get some great recipes in the included cookbook, everything from regular bread, wheat to sweet bread.
The instructions are simple to follow, so it is easy for both beginning bakers and the pros. Your money is well spent, considering what you actually pay for a regular loaf of bread at the supermarket today. This can be anywhere from $3.00 to $5.00 depending on what type you get. You can make a loaf of bread with this machine for under a $1.00. The stainless steel is attractive, and clean up is easy. The paddle collapses perfectly, and really only leaves a tiny hole in bread bottom.
Downsides: The Breadman BK1060S 2-Pound Professional Bread Maker does get a bit hot on the outside. The stainless steel, although attractive, does show off the dings and dents easily. The instruction guide is not that great. For instance, during the baking process, the bread maker makes beeping noises. The instruction guide does not tell you what these beeps mean. Overall, this bread maker is worth it’s price.