With the Cuisinart CBK-100 Programmable Breadmaker, you get to wake up each morning to the fresh smell of homemade baked bread. It is easy to use; simply add your ingredients, select your option from the touch-pad controls and let the machine do the rest.
It mixes the ingredients, kneads the dough and your bread rises to perfection. You get a perfectly made loaf of bread that is soft inside and crispy outside.
Features – Benefits:
1. Machine is programmable to make 1lb, 1 1/2lb or 2 lb loaves.
2. Includes 3 crust settings, 12 preprogrammed menu options and a 13 hour delay start timer.
3. Comes with a removable lid, paddle, pan and viewing window.
4. Other accessories include a measuring spoon, measuring cup, stay cool handles and recipes.
1. This machines shipping dimensions are 18 by 12.2 by 15 in., shipping weight 18 lbs and has 4 stars on Amazon and 180 customer reviews.
Likes: This is a really great bread machine. The bread comes out perfect and you get easy to follow recipes. It even includes a gluten free cycle for those with Gluten Allergy. You get a light bread with perfect crust that is easy to slice. The machine is quiet when compared to other bread makers. It beeps when it is time to remove the paddle so that you do not end up with a big hole on the bottom of your loaf.
Dislikes: There is not as much flexibility on rapid mode with the Cuisinart CBK-100 Breadmaker as with other bread machines. It only has one setting whereas on other machines you can choose plain or whole wheat as well as select different size bread loaves. Although the machine is quiet overall, the beeping it makes is a bit loud, but if you can handle that, you will be pleased with this bread maker.